Super easy to make and can be frozen for up to 3 months. Enjoy as a meat replacent, in sandwiches, wraps or salads.
1 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
1/2 cups nutritionnal yeast
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried thyme
1/4 tsp celery seeds (optional)
Pepper, to taste
1/3 cup olive oil
1 garlic clove
1 small onion
1 medium potato
1 large carrot or a few small ones
1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a frying pan, toast sesame seeds until golden.
- Add sesame seeds, carrot, potato and onion in a food processor and transfer into a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl, mix dry ingredients (flour, nutritional yeast, salt, basil, thyme, celeri seeds and pepper).
- Add dry ingredients to the large mixing bowl. Add water and mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool and serve